Answer for Can I put a billboard on my property?

Off-site signs are only allowed in the CG (General Commercial) and CH (Highway Commercial) land use zoning districts subject to a Conditional Use Permit.   Off-site signs are prohibited from any property within the Phelan Planning Area.  The county’s Sign Control Overlay, an overlay applied to certain areas of the county, also limits the height (to 25 ft) and size (to 150 sq ft, or 18 sq ft in [p] controlled areas) of freestanding off-site signs.   of the County of San Bernardino Development Code contains standards related to off-site signs.  A handout on the county’s Sign Regulations may be found here at: